Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Toilet & Bathroom Rules For Our Whitey House.

One of my housemate annoys us with her behaviors, she doesn't flush the toilet, she just trashes pads without wrap it and we all can see those blood in the trash can, oh my effing god. Even my other housemate got door knocked in very early morning by a security asking her to close the opened door. The security told that he observes it from evening to morning, that door still opened, and he afraid someone will enter our house, so that's why he entered our house and knocked my friend's door in early morning. My friend was shocked, and I rather shocked myself when she told me that story. And not just that 3 stupidities, I tell you guys, she is very very very very annoying. Yeah, she is. That's why I chose to make the rules in our bathroom and put the very-big-sign saying "PLEASE close the door after entering and exiting" on the entrance to our house. And here's the Bathroom & Toilet Rules I've made, hopefully she will notice and really know or understand with her annoying behaviors.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

“My words fly up, my thoughts remain below; Words without thoughts never to heaven go.” - William Shakespeare