Monday, July 6, 2009

Comfort Zone.

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." -- Neale Donald Walsch

VERY TRUE! Even though we are presented with many choices throughout the day, invariably we fall back on what is comfortable for us. Whether it is in your personal or professional life, our comfort zone is the area in which we live 99% of the time. However, to truly grow in all areas of your life, it is important to step outside of your comfort zone, and experience what I like to call "The Red Line".

felingpoh

3 comments:

jak said...

the opening tag line is very deep, ling (and it's true)

Yeah, lately i'm learning to live not only for myself..I don't want to be selfish (comfort Zone) again. God, give me the strength to do that..

Jiewa said...

Selang seling lah.. kadang comfort zone, kadang nggak. Spt roller coaster, serunya pas naik turun hehe.. ^^

Fe Hadi Utomo said...

There's an inconvenient truth in this post. LOL.
Cannot pretend to be ignorant anymore.
Let's live out of our comfort zone.
Thanks Petitepoh!

Post a Comment

“My words fly up, my thoughts remain below; Words without thoughts never to heaven go.” - William Shakespeare