Monday, June 8, 2009

What a lovely weather. ♥

Today's weather is so nice.

I am so waiting for the rain to come down. It's been so dang hot lately, even on Sunday, my very fave day, the Sun won't stop killing me. I was thinking about jumping into the pool, turning on the tap or other things about water, rain and ice cream! phhewww~ but it's raining today, YAY! Grey, overcast skies, thunder threatening in the distance. Lovely moody weather. A melancholy companion of high quality. I want so much to open my arms and hug this weather. Thanks God, means a lot! (* ̄◎ ̄*)ぶっっちゅうううん♪

Ah feels so good when you wake up early in the morning, as you hear the symphony of nature's tears outside your window, you just don't feel like getting out of the cozy bed anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“My words fly up, my thoughts remain below; Words without thoughts never to heaven go.” - William Shakespeare